FUT 21: Update 9 Now Available
FUT 21 releases update 9 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The file, 3.6 GB in size on PlayStation, improves and corrects a multitude of elements of the EA Sports game. As always, the patches of the last generation are totally different from those of the PS5 and Xbox Series X | S.
- The consistency of the ball’s trajectory has been reduced after successfully performing a watermark involving throwing the ball into the air.
- The consistency of the ball’s trajectory has been reduced in cases where the upward touch is made directly after a watermark.
- The consistency of upward touches made when running with the ball has been reduced (this effect will be more noticeable when the ball carrier is running at high speed).
- The effectiveness of Vaseline volley shots when taken from 10.67 meters or more has been reduced (this effect scales to 16.76 meters; Vaseline volley shots taken from 16.76 meters or more can be half as effective as 10.67 meters).
- The probability of the referee whistling the end of the game during a possible scoring opportunity has been significantly reduced (added time could be slightly longer).
- When defending by pressing against a self-pass feint, the defender could be temporarily slowed inadvertently.
- When a defender made a tackle that failed to steal the ball, the defender’s foot could partially go through part of the ball (the defender will be more likely to make contact with the ball).
- By following a specific type of goalkeeper pass during an offline match, the defending team’s CPU AI did not attempt to pressure the opponent to recover the ball.
FUT Ultimate Team
- On the Division Rivals kit selection screen, the timer could be frozen for the player confirming his selection while his opponent was still selecting a kit.
- When accessing the Transfer Market tab on the Template screen and viewing the search results in a list, the bid status icons were not displaying.
- Some texts incorrectly overlapped with other UI elements when the My Playlist option was selected on the FUT Friendlies screen.
- During friendly matches, the Game Settings screen incorrectly displayed the ball used.
- Stadium themes based on real-world teams did not always apply correctly to in-game ads.
- The message displayed when exceeding the FUT Points limit in the FUT game time was not displayed until the limit was exceeded a second time.
- The FUT Live Friendlies UI was not always displaying the correct graphics when selecting the option.
FUT 21 can be played now on Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. And don’t forget you can always sell FUT 21 coinsto U7BUY!
(Contributed by GB; Edited by Hermes_Fang)